Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the sky is falling...or maybe just the camera

Last night Matt and I came back from a work day to get ready to play tennis. On the way in the house, I dropped my camera on the cement. It has ceased to function since. While on our way out, Matt dropped his phone on the cement. Although sporting a cracked outer covering, the phone still works--but we left before anything else could happen.

I suppose this means I will not be able to visually document our life, but will need to focus on a writing style so good, it will suck the reader in without visual encouragement.

This does mean our budget plans have changed. Instead of placidly trying to lock away a bit of money each month, we now have a focused goal of a specific amount to be able to afford a new camera next month. That's what I call motivation.

No comments: