Monday, June 9, 2008

Keyless entry?

We locked ourselves out of the house today for the third time since we were married. After it happened the second time, we even set up a routine to prevent further occurrence: if we wanted the door locked, I went first, if we wanted it unlocked, Tricia went first.

We're not quite sure how it happened tonight that we locked it as we took a nice evening stroll without keys--I think the problem was that I told Tricia a pretty funny joke as we were leaving, and we both kind of stumbled out the door at about the same time.

Thank goodness our landlord lives down the street.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Heh. This is why putting my keys in my pocket is part of my morning routine. They don't com eout until I'm getting ready for bed. I don't understand why more people don't do this.