Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged

Bec tagged me (and you, too, Trish--I'll let you fill out your own answers!)

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES-my new basketball shoes

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- hm, I can't remember off the top of my head. That can't be a good sign...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- stillness. It's 11:24 PM, Trish is asleep, and I'm not quite tired enough yet

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- clothes or a ticket to Minnesota to visit my grandparents

RANDOM THOUGHT- How far will BYU go in the NCAAs this year?

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN-home. OR the Springville Museum of Art.

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - The Lord's Way by Dallin H. Oaks and Truman by David McCullough

TAG THREE BLOGS: Daniel & Katie (this means you need to start blogging!), Brandon & Julie, Dave N.

No comments: