Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer 2009

I graduated from high school 10 years ago! I actually really liked my high school cohort and was looking forward to going to my reunion last weekend, but ended up having to work all Saturday to get ready for a big presentation last week for work.

Yesterday, though, I swore off doing any T-Splines work for the first Saturday in memory and made a nice batch of cinnamon rolls, the kind that takes 5 hours to make, start to finish. This was very relaxing and they tasted divine.



Other things we've been up to lately:

Tricia bakes, too! Here she is making Rainbow Cake.



Before the Lavender Days 5K in Mona, UT, with my brother- and sister-in-law.



My grown-up baby sister's prom. We felt some satisfaction in seeing her dressed up for the date after spending days prom dress shopping with her. Pretty fun.

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

Mmmm! Your cinnamon rolls look scrumptious, and the rainbow cakes are delightful!

Kangus said...

yeah! I finally saw the picture.I don't think there's a single one of us both smiling nicely. Just how i like it!