Sunday, January 13, 2008

Matt finally eats tuna

I am an exotic eater--when asked what my favorite food is, I always say, "something new." However, the one food I would never touch was tuna fish.

Tricia and I have joked about this for over a year, and she finally summoned up the courage to make me a tuna sandwich today (tuna is one of the staples of her food storage). I had warned her that I may not want to try it again soon if I didn't like it, so she went all out, getting the expensive tuna (solid white), and disguising the taste as much as possible by adding pickles, garlic, onion, and mustard.

My response? Well, go ahead and guess which quote best fits my reaction based on the pictures below:

a. I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today. (Napoleon Dynamite)
b. Life goes on. (the Beatles)
c. I have a bad feeling about this... (sorry, we just watched Star Wars)
d. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! (last line of Casablanca, my favorite movie)





5 comments:

JPI said...

I say C.
I found if you scroll down really fast it kind of looks like an animated picture.

Jared

Kari Jo said...

Way to take the plunge, Matt! I'm guessing B.

Rebecca said...

Tuna. Hmmm. Sounds tasty.

Matt said...

Okay, well it looks like all the guesses are in. The answer is "B." It was just fine. I even told Trish we could have it every other month!

Emily said...

I don't know what to guesss...but good job, Matt, in daring to try the chicken of the sea! It's a staple at our house!