Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday night dinner in front of the laptop


Trish and I don't have a TV, so as we sat down to a late Sunday dinner tonight, we decided to entertain ourselves by pulling up the laptop to see if any friends had posted on their blogs. Nothing. Sunday must really be a day of rest.

Anyway, I fixed us Ramen with carrots and corn. This is the first time I've cooked Ramen for us. Trish's reaction? "I kind of like Ramen. Is that weird? It's weird. I've decided it's weird. I should have more discerning taste."

3 comments:

BBC said...

hilarious! i'll make sure to post something next sunday for your viewing enjoyment! :)

jenica said...

haha. my kids like ramen too. ummm, not so much for me though. ;-D

Liora said...

Hey - I am so excited you guys have a blog, now I can keep in touch so much easier!! We have a blog too but I need your email to invite you. my email is lmphillips@gmail.com - drop me a note so I have your email and I will invite you. By the way - congrats on getting married Tricia!! (better late than never right!?!?!?) :)

Liora